The Newport Casino Journal

journal_large.jpg
journal_large.jpg

The Newport Casino Journal

from 14.00

The International Tennis Hall of Fame is set in The Newport Casino, a National Historic Landmark that was first opened on July 26, 1880 as a social club for Newport’s turn of the century summer elite.

The Newport Casino logo was used on everything from official club documents and event invitations to serving dishes and silverware.

The cover of the journal features the Stanford White design element of gilt flames.  These lap in a continuous band around the original billiards room (now the Woolard Family Enshrinement Gallery).

The journal has a ribbon book mark with a suede cover.
Large: 6" x 8.25", unlined
Small: 4.25" x 6", lined

Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart