The Newport Casino Wine Stopper

wine_stoppers.jpg
wine_stoppers.jpg

The Newport Casino Wine Stopper

26.00

The International Tennis Hall of Fame is set in The Newport Casino, a National Historic Landmark that was first opened on July 26, 1880 as a social club for Newport’s turn of the century summer elite.

The Newport Casino logo was used on everything from official club documents and event invitations to serving dishes and silverware.

The Wine Stopper is made of tumbled marble.

Quantity:
Add To Cart